The feasibility study includes the review of technical as well as the financial aspects of a green field or expansion projects and is required by Banks / Financial Institutions to understand the risks inherent in any financing / investments.
Every construction is unique in scope, but process is systemically applied to each construction project.
- Layout feasibility and conceptual arrangement
- Finalize the Proposed systems with Bill of Materials (Mechanical and E&I)
- Preliminary calculation and estimation of civil / structural BOQ
- CAPEX Estimation
- OPEX Estimation
- Financial Analysis and working out ROI, Payback, DSCR, Projected P&L, Balance sheet, etc.
- Conclusion and Recommendation